International Trade Compliance
We provide professional assistance and experience to the ever changing compliance issues facing global supply chains
- On site audits of current import/export practices, to identify compliance issues.
- Product classification advice and follow up as required with Customs for rulings to clearly establish correct rates of duty.
- To deliver duty and demurrage savings
- Improve cash flow and provide a consistency in delivery lead times.
- Eliminate financial and service penalties for regulatory non compliance
- Technical assistance in respect of export / import license requirements.